Supervision & Mentoring
I provide high level, specialised 1:1 and group supervision for psychologists, and allied health professionals.
My passion areas are:
1. Supporting psychologists in perinatal work
2. Teaching mental health professionals to rethink the 1:1 model and serve a global audience with impactful content
I support mental health professionals to make global impact by creating online courses, books, podcasts and other creative content that (a) goes beyond 1:1 sessions and (b) feels aligned, creative and impactful
If you would like support in learning to grow from shrinking violet to tall poppy, I’d love to help you!
I’ve enrolled 2300+ students in 36 countries and 12 languages in my online courses in less than a year
I’ve been a guest speaker on a maternal mental health panel with over 1600 views
I’ve been a paid guest speaker with GOLD training and received a 96.15% rating for meeting students’ learning needs
I’m a published author with the kind press and have 2 other books underway
I’ve launched a popular podcast, birth trauma training for birth workers
Soulful Strategy for Psychologists
(& other health professionals!)
Is where I spend most of my time supporting professionals. Through my free Facebook group and weekly helpful emails with tips, stories and strategy.
You can find my handy guide to passive income HERE
And learn more about Soulful Strategy HERE
Types of AHPRA-approved supervision for Psychologists available
- Registrar program principal or secondary supervisor (Clinical endorsement)
- Psychologists who are employed
- Note that my availability for 1:1 supervision is limited